Student Research Poster Competition
Sponsored by the Office of Research & Economic Development
Location: Joseph Edward Gallo Recreation and Wellness Center, Greg and Cathie Hostetler Court
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2016.
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
All UC Merced students (undergraduate and graduate) are encouraged to participate in the university's eighth annual research forum. This forum will allow UC Merced's undergraduate and graduate students to present the contents of their research to the broader university community. Students are strongly encouraged to talk with their faculty advisors for further guidance. Students wishing to participate should review abstract and poster guidelines for entry.
All abstracts should be submitted electronically via the poster competition form no later than the Wednesday February 17, 2016. Only the first (senior) author should submit their information to the online form.
Poster competition winners will be announced on Friday March 4, 2016 at a Research Week closing ceremony.
If you have any questions, please contact us with the "Research Week" category.
- Organizational Chart
- VCR Staff
- Contact Us
- Conducting Research in Foreign Countries
- Travel Arrangements
- UC Travel Insurance
- Travel Safety
- Visas/Travel Documentation/ Passports
- Research with Human or Animal Subjects in Foreign Countries
- Import of Materials
- Export Controlled Items
- Financial Considerations/Foreign Vendors
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Funding for International Research
- Additional Tips When Traveling to a Foreign Country
- Research Accounting Services (RAS)
- Research Compliance and Integrity (RCI)
- Research Development Services (RDS)
- Sponsored Projects Office (SPO)
- Business Development
- Department Staff
- Institutes & Centers
- Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS)
- Health Sciences Research Institute (HSRI)
- Resource Center for Community Engaged Scholarship (ReCCES)
- Sierra Nevada Research Institute (SNRI)
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Spatial Analysis and Research Center (SpARC)
- UC Solar
- Institutes & Centers Staff
- Core Facilities
- Research Events